The Past



On This Page

Into the Void

Back Home


CATEGORIES







August 24, 2006

Into the Void


This is not a celebrity gossip blog. I must state that clearly to myself and to those new to here because it is starting to look like one. I am a political person who is just completely bored with the political scene right now. This lull in politics just happens to have coincided with my starting of my own blog. What are the odds of that? Five years of daily new stories, each more shocking than the one before and once I start my own page….NOTHING!

Thanks a whole bunch world leaders! It is your fault I am writing about Tom Cruise and Paris Hilton. Can’t just one of you please do something noble or stupid so I can have something else to talk about? Please? I’ll give you a dollar. I’ll clean your room AND do your homework. All you have to do is something. I think you can handle that.

Tony Snow? Paging Tony Snow. Please, you have been great for setting me off. Say something again. How about Rummy explains why Iraq is going so well? Bush, can you tell me more about how you are spreading democracy? Condi, make some peace in the Middle East. Israel, stop doing everything; same for you Lebanon. You have done enough already.

Comments on "Into the Void"

 

post a comment
Special thank you to Sir John's World for allowing use of "Lemmings" artwork.
All writings on this blog are original works of Kanrei unless otherwise linked and/or credited.
Back Home


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.